Get the most out of After Effects, with After Effects Tips and Techniques. The aim of the series is to help you discover new shortcuts, hidden features, and overlooked effects, and use them to increase your productivity.
In this part, you’ll learn how to customize the interface, display only what you need to see, and quickly navigate across the Timeline, as well as organize your project and avoid surprises when sending it to another user.
- Using a reference monitor for color testing
- Browsing to import
- Dragging and dropping imports
- Selecting and moving layers
- Rendering regions of interest
- Exposing properties on the Timeline
- Finding missing fonts, footage, and effects
- Collecting files