In this one-of-a-kind workshop, I’ll share techniques for using Adobe After Effects to create an eye-grabbing sci-fi visual effect.
Follow along as we take a homemade video shot, prepares it for high-end postproduction, and uses a combination of tools in After Effects to achieve a complex, realistic visual effect. The course covers tracking, masking, and effects, as well as how to animate strokes, repeat elements, and fix problem areas in your footage.
- Reviewing, choosing, and preparing footage
- Removing noise
- Separating the actor from the background
- Tracking the actor’s hands
- Adding paint and particle effects
- Parenting the tracking data
- Inserting sound effects and music