Adobe MAX was huge this year with over 600K registered attendees and 20 million livestream views.
I was honoured to host a 3-part lab – Introduction to Logo and Text Animation in After Effects
Check out the recording links below to learn how to animate your company’s logo to make it stand out.
- Create an After Effects composition from an artwork in Illustrator
- Design, extrude, and texture a 3D multilayered logo
- Precompose layers and define transformations
- Add a camera, lights, shadows and reflections
- Animate layers using keyframes and parenting
- Work with the graph editor
- Animate and reveal strokes
- Apply per-character text animation
- Add color effects and transitions
- Render the result