AEW 2014 is now open for business! Here are 10 facts you will want to know:
1. This year the conference is taking place at the Meydenbauer Convention Center in Bellevue, WA. The Meydenbauer is a beautiful conference facility and we’ll have plenty of room for all. There’s a 300 seat theatre for keynote presentations and workshops,
as well as big spacious classrooms for the rest of our training. Rooms will be set up classroom style, so we encourage you to bring you
laptops and tablets this year.
2. There’s an AE Help Desk this year! A whole room, staffed with speakers, dedicated to you! Ask your questions, present your challenges,
get one-on-one advice. No need to try and catch speakers in the hallway between sessions
3. There’s a 10% discount on registration – use “STERNFX” code. The Code field appears on the last page of the registration process. Please input the code there to redeem.
4. Adobe Day taking place on Friday – the Adobe team is coming to present all new workshops and presentations at the convention center.
5. We’ve got some incredible keynote speakers and keynote presentations. The one and only Andrew Kramer is this year’s opening keynote speaker and Jayse Hansen will be our closing speaker and will share his amazing work on recent Hollywood blockbuster movies.
6. Lunch and complimentary coffee is included everyday! Hurray!
7. This is Seattle. There will be lots of beer involved.
8. Tons of prizes – we’ll announce raffle winners all weekend.
9. Hotels : There are 3 different area hotels to accommodate discounted room rates for everyone. Check the website for all the info you’ll need in order to book.
10. Lots of new speakers to welcome: Mathias Mohl, Chris & Trish Meyer, EJ Hassanfratz, Kori Valz, Ian Robinson, Mikey Borup and more.
This is going to be a must event for every After Effects user so hurry up and Register now